We warmly invite all interested housing managers and stakeholders from the housing sector from Poland and Latvia to participate in our CLI-MA project event. There you will learn more about the qualification to become a climate manager in the two project countries.
The main goal of the CLI-MA project, co-funded by the European Climate Initiative EUKI from the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action, was to develop a training system for property managers, allowing them to complete their knowledge of the impact of construction on climate change, ways to mitigate it and the financial instruments available for retrofitting projects. In both countries training courses were implemented in the country-specific education systems for housing managers.
When? 24 Mar 2023, 2-3 pm (CET)
Where? Online via Zoom (Link here)
What? Two parallel information sessions, one for Poland and one for Latvia
Agenda Polish session
Moderation: Andrzej Rajkiewicz, FPE
!! More information and registration for the Polish session is available here !!
Hot topics related to energy management in multifamily buildings:
- new financing instruments supported by EU,
- new obligations resulting from changes of the Law on Energy Performance Certficates
Agenda Latvian Session
Moderation: Ineta Geipele, RTU
Representative of Ministry of Economics or Association of Management and Administration of Latvian Housing:
- Latvian housing management news (new energy efficiency programme in multi-apartment buildings etc.)
- expected amendments in the Latvian Law on Administration of Residential Houses
- Waste management in housing management (this is still under the question)
- Short CLI-MA project summary and information about
- extended/improved RTU study courses in housing management study programs and
- RTU ICEREE Competence centre professional development course "Building management, renovation and energy efficiency improvement projects" (this course is on request)