I. General provisions
Energy Conservation Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at 20 Świętokrzyska Street,
00-002 Warsaw, NIP: 5262095317, REGON: 010602702, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000117141 (hereinafter referred to as “FPE”) guarantees the website Users the right to decide if they want to share the information that concerns them. FPE informs that it uses technologies such as cookies on its websites, i.e. text files, so-called Cookies.
Cookie files are files saved on a User’s end device, used to identify the User’s browser during the use of the services. Cookie files are used to adjust the content of websites to the user’s preferences and to optimise the use of websites. They are also used in order to create anonymous, aggregated statistics which help to understand how a user uses the web pages which allows to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of a user.
Cookies contain various information about the user of a particular website and his or her communication history with the website. They allow the owner of the server that sent the cookies to know the user’s IP address and, for example, to check which pages the user has viewed before entering the site. In addition, the owner of the server can check which browser the user is using and whether information about errors occurred while the page was displayed. It is worth noting, however, that these data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages (anonymous user), without providing the user’s name and surname, but only with the computer connected to the Internet on which the cookies have been stored (IP address is used for this purpose). In addition, such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access to it by unauthorised persons.
Two types of cookies are used within our services – “session” and “permanent” cookies. The first of them are temporary files, which remain on the user’s device until logging out of the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” files remain on the user’s device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Web browser very often by default allows to store cookies in user’s device. Users can change settings concerning cookies at any time. These settings can be changed e.g. in such a way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their every time they are placed in your device. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of your Internet browser: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera.
III. Collection and processing of personal data
- The Administrator of the collected personal data is Energy Conservation Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at 20 Świętokrzyska Street, 00-002 Warsaw, NIP: 5262095317, REGON: 010602702, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS 0000117141 (hereinafter referred to as “FPE”).
The contact with the Administrator is also possible at: email@example.com.
- The Administrator processes personal data in accordance with the law, collects them for designated, lawful purposes and does not subject it to further processing. Data shall be collected to the extent necessary to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The Administrator makes every effort to protect the Users’ personal data against unauthorized access by third parties. The Administrator does not make personal data available to any unauthorized recipients. The recipients of personal data may only be institutions authorised to receive them under the mandatory provisions of law.
- The Administrator shall keep the data for the period necessary for the performance of services and until the possible revocation of consent to the processing of personal data.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the failure to provide data in cases where it is necessary to use a particular service prevents the proper use of such service.
- The User’s personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data in cooperation with FPE.
- Each User to whom the data refer, at any time has the right to access, correct, delete or limit the processing of their personal data by contacting the Administrator at the indicated address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each User, to whom the data refer, at any time has the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer their data to another entity by contacting the Administrator at the indicated address: email@example.com.
- In the event that during the processing of personal data, a breach of the provisions of the law has occurred, each User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The personal data provided by the User shall be processed in an automated manner, i.e. without human intervention.